Ankündigungen

Essay plan

Essay plan

von Patricia Benstein -
Anzahl Antworten: 0

Dear All,

Please do not email me your essay plans. I have about 250 students and my email box will crash. Here is what I want you to do:

1. Please watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MD2upUW9HgI

2. Create your essay plan. Make sure you have a clear, debatable thesis in your introduction. Some lecturers call it an extended thesis. I often refer to it as a thesis and a scope. It is the same thing. You basically need to come up with a position that you can refer back to in your body paragraphs. 

3.Then discuss your plan with your buddy. Give each other constructive feedback. 

4. You should then upload your essay plan onto  Moodle. I will have a look at your plan and give you feedback. 

5. Do not write your essay until I tell you to do so, please. I want to read all your essay plans and see what else I need to teach you. 

Please note that my recordings get removed after about a week. There is nothing I can do about it. So please watch the Zoom recordings as soon as possible.

I hope this is clear. The deadline for the essay plan is 19 June. I look forward to reading them. All the best, Patricia